Chief Executive Officer, Busaba Eathai
Jason Myers leads the award-winning restaurant group Busaba Eathai, the UK leading Thai casual dining brand. Busaba was opened in 1999 by restaurateur Alan Yau in Soho, creator of Wagamama, Yauatcha and Hakkasan. Fifteen years on the brand has rolled out across London, with Busaba continuing to expand. The first international Busaba opened in Dubai in early 2015, with a plan in place to open many more over the coming years. Funding for Busaba’s next stage of development is in place and Myers leads the roll out across the UK and Middle East.
Recently Busaba was included in the Top 25 of Zolfo Cooper UK’s fastest growing eating and drinking out businesses and shortlisted for this year’s CGA Peach Hero Awards in the Evolutionary Brand category, to add to its many accolades over the year.
Myers has extensive F&B experience in both the UK and Internationally. He has worked in international markets as Jumeirah Restaurants Managing Director, oversaw all Caprice brands and Noodle House, also VP of Jumeirah Hotels F&B worldwide – being credited for the strategic creation of Jumeirah pioneering stand-alone restaurant group RnB. Myers has held Director positions with S&N, Barracuda, Spirit Group, Greene King, Gondola Group, Ignite group, and Jumeirah International, before he took up the role as CEO of Busaba Eathai.
Myers was also the spokesperson for Jumeirah, key note speaker, government advisor and holds 3 non-executive roles for a number of F&B companies as well as an IT based app business.
• Power No. 1 2013/2014 the Caterer Middle East
• Voted in the Top 20 Most Influential Brits in the Middle East 2013/2014
• Spokesperson on all F&B issues for Jumeirah
• Government Advisor
• Non-Executive in the Middle East, UK, and International businesses
• Shortlisted for CGA Peach Hero Awards 2015
• Top 25 of Zolfo Cooper UK’s Fastest Growing Eating and Drinking Out Businesses 2014
• Listed on London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2013
• Included in 2012 and 2013 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For
• Best Restaurant in 2011 Restaurant & Bar Design Awards
• Featured in Time Out: London’s 50 Favourite Restaurants 2011
• Featured in Top 20 Employers in Hospitality 2011
• First place in Time Out: London’s 10 Favourite Restaurants 2009
• Second place in Time Out: 50 Best London Restaurants 2008
• Best chain in LondonEats.com Restaurant Awards 2006
• Best cheap eats in Observer Food Monthly 2004